pigsty 的近义词 46 个
- crash pad
- hole in the wall
- home plate
pigsty 的反义词 1 个
- Former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo famously dubbed it a “pigsty.”
- This week: We learn Versailles was a pigsty, Virginia Woolf despised writing articles, and money is very dangerous.
- There was once a fisherman who lived with his wife in a pigsty, close by the seaside.
- Between us and the dwelling house there was a disused pigsty.
- A portrait might have been finished, and with disengaged eyes Evelyn would survey what he would certainly call his pigsty.
- There were two windows: one looked full on the fir-trees; the other on the farm-yard, with the pigsty closing the view.
- The pigsty soon became too narrow.44 The animals obstructed the farmyard, broke down the fences, and went gnawing at everything.