- a shack or shed supported at one side by trees or posts and having an inclined roof.
- a roof of a single pitch with the higher end abutting a wall or larger building.
- a structure with such a roof.
- What 15 months in a federal correction institution will be like, according to a man who counsels to-be inmates.
- In 2012, as a 10th grader, Lean says he recorded his first legitimate song, “Hurt.”
- Yung Lean was born Jonatan Leandoer Håstad in Belarus, before moving to Sweden at the age of 3.
- The trio formed the Sad Boys collective, with Sherm and Gud on production and Lean manning the mic.
- “We broke off shortly after because we were more ambitious,” says Lean.
- Each day she resolved, "To-morrow I will tell Felipe;" and when to-morrow came, she put it off again.
- All the operations of her brain related themselves somehow to to-morrow afternoon.
- "Buy something for your wife that-is-to-be," he said to his grand-nephew, as he handed him the folded paper.
- Something remote and ancient stirred in her, something that was not of herself To-day, something half primitive, half barbaric.
- To-day I'm more dead than alive, as we had a lesson from him yesterday that lasted four hours.