hut 的 3 个定义
- a small or humble dwelling of simple construction, especially one made of natural materials, as of logs or grass.
- a simple roofed shelter, often with one or two sides left open.
- Military. a wooden or metal structure for the temporary housing of troops.
- to furnish with a hut as temporary housing; billet.
- to lodge or take a shelter in a hut.
tiny, often roughly built, house
- Glacier is one of the few parks in the country with fully operational mountain huts dating back to 1913.
- While there are no chairlifts—everything is human-powered—Bluebird provides ski patrol, guides, gear rentals and lessons, a lodge and warming hut, and avalanche courses.
- Buy now I always have at least two pairs of gloves with me while winter camping, whether I’m headed to a backcountry ski hut or car camping in the desert.
- Instead, the movie showcased Native islanders living in ancient huts that are, in reality, historically preserved tourist attractions.
- Blizzards are a classic example of too much of a good thing, too fast, causing visibility issues that can create problems when skiers try to get back to their car or hut from the backcountry.
- Sputtering, I manage a few “hut-hut-huts” with the other students.
- Surrounded by family and friends, he sat shirtless and motionless leaning forward in a chair on the dirt in front of his hut.
- On every trip to a village, a hospital, a hut, Breman and the others carried an invisible burden: they could be next.
- In a dim backroom of a mud hut in Save, 82-year-old Teresa Nyirabutunda sits propped upright in bed by her daughter, Francine.
- We shot it in Belfast at a legit hut on location rather than a studio.
- To advance in such circumstances was out of the question, he therefore set about building a miniature hut of snow.
- The hut was barely high enough to let him sit up, and long enough to let him lie down—not to stretch out.
- The foster-child remained behind to share the hut of the political exile.
- It was only a hut of rough boards, carelessly knocked together for a shepherd's temporary home.
- Aunt Ri, at her best estate, had never possessed a room which had the expression of this poor little mud hut of Ramona's.