crib 的 3 个定义
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- Informal. to pilfer or steal, especially to plagiarize.
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- Informal. to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.to steal; plagiarize.
- to practice cribbing.
- Dan Evans, then the team’s assistant GM, was impressed with her smarts—and the fact that she didn’t get flustered when she entered his office and found a spit cloth on his shoulder and his 3-month-old baby napping in a crib.
- Set up the base station within 100 feet of the baby’s crib and Bluetooth technology will transmit pulse rate and blood oxygen levels.
- Gray lifted her daughter, just shy of two at the time, from her crib, telling her the family was going on a fun trip with the dogs.
- Thinking this was strange, they later put in a video camera and then caught the father and the 19-year-old schoolmate of mine going from crib to crib fondling babies.
- There’s no assumption of personal privacy in someone else’s crib.
- Others cheated by taking crib sheets to the blackboard with them, concealing them from Jackson but not from the other students.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics advocates for infants to be put to sleep in a bare crib to prevent SIDS.
- A bed for people with special needs—essentially a large crib—can cost about $10,000.
- He is now able to climb out of a regular crib, largely in virtue of his height.
- After lunch, I put Julia in her crib for a nap, and though she struggled, the excitement of the day took her under.
- Then, kindly and gently, the boy took Squinty over to the place where the corn crib was built on to the barn.
- The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel hath not known me, and my people hath not understood.
- A short time after, while Willy was asleep in his crib, his mamma went out to draw some water.
- Among other things, the rhinoceros was knocked so heavily against the bars of his crib that they began to give way.
- Hepzebiah never stirred in her crib, and Jehosophat lay dreaming of something very pleasant.