- the act or process of adding or uniting.
- the process of uniting two or more numbers into one sum, represented by the symbol +.
- the result of adding.
- something added.
- a wing, room, etc., added to a building, or abutting land added to real estate already owned.
- Chemistry. a reaction in which two or more substances combine to form another compound.
process of conjoining, adding
something conjoined to or enlargement of something
addition 的近义词 33 个
addition 的反义词 11 个
arithmetical process of augmentation
- In addition to its new small body, Sony also announced a new super-compact 28-60mm lens.
- In addition to the product premieres, Apple made an ambitious environmental announcement.
- The move to offer a cheaper watch follows Apple’s iPhone SE strategy to offer a new device with fewer features in addition to keeping an older model for sale.
- In addition to having more people living on the coasts than ever before, the hurricanes themselves are getting stronger.
- If you are a person who organizes your charging cables and never has enough outlets, this dimmable lamp would make an excellent addition to your space.
- In addition, foreign films were limited by a system of licensure to a third of the number of domestic films.
- In addition to visiting the tomb of John Paul, who died of natural causes in 2005, Agca asked to see his successor, Pope Francis.
- In addition to the negative on-field attention, off-the-field problems were just as bad this year.
- In addition, he had made prudent investments and, except for his wine cellar, did not live lavishly.
- In addition, because House Democrats were cut out of the negotiations over the bill, they don't feel any incentive to play ball.
- With each division, in addition to the divisional staff, there were officers detached from the headquarters staff.
- Now in addition to that I had something else in my own college course—something of the same sort of thing but better.
- The “Compañia General de Tabacos” lost about ₱30,000 in cash in addition to the damage done to their offices and property.
- In future years the poor-rate (so-called) will include, in addition to these, all other rates levyable by the Corporation.
- During the last century these were recast, and addition made to the peal, which now consists of twelve.