- Saybolt offers a collage of 25 stills from the cautiously feminist TV comedy about a single woman in New York, as well as an enlargement of one of the stills that’s printed out-of-register in garish pink and sickly green.
- In the heart, it reversed age-induced cardiac hypertrophy (enlargement of the heart).
- The fear is that thinning the blood further might promote more bleeding rather than decrease the risk of clot enlargement.
- And, upon enlargement by the Daily Beast's photo team, we can even see that a SPEECH BUBBLE has been stuck into Philip's mouth!
- Forget depilation - seems the Kate effect now extends to eyebrow enlargement.
- This crayon "enlargement" presented John with very black skin and spotless white hair.
- It was an enlargement of the previous charter, making the colony independent of any other province.
- The enlargement or persistence of the thymus can be better recognised, and doctors now seldom fail to notice it.
- A similar enlargement of the sphere of the Poor Law institution has, of late years, been going on in other than infectious cases.
- A revival of trade, rapid increase of population and enlargement of the boundaries of the city followed.