growth 的 2 个定义
- the act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.
- size or stage of development: It hasn't yet reached its full growth.
- completed development.
growth 的近义词 41 个
- beefing up
- fleshing out
growth 的反义词 16 个
- The trail shoots into a valley of second-growth hardwoods enveloped by scalloped sandstone cliffs.
- Automating your marketing will take your growth strategy to the next level.
- I actually prefer to not date people who are too similar in thought as it stifles each other’s growth.
- Increasing your sales volume in the early stages of your company will spur word of mouth growth in the future as more customers leave reviews for your products and share their impressions with others via word of mouth.
- As you develop a holistic local SEO strategy, your business will begin to reach milestones and gear up for long-term growth.
- It is very popular in Southeast Asia and has had massive growth.
- Texas has also started to become an engine of economic growth.
- Their clear priorities : faster economic growth and promoting upward mobility for the middle and working classes.
- Even in places as blue-leaning as Colorado, Latino support for pro-growth Republicans has been growing.
- Set among the vacant houses of suburban New Mexico, the film offers a bleak perspective on the possibility of growth and renewal.
- Water itself is of course essential to the growth of every plant, but the benefits of Irrigation reach far beyond this.
- Potatoes also are extensively planted, and I never saw a more vigorous growth.
- It would be a modest guess that Accadian culture implied a growth of at least ten thousand years.
- These figures exemplify the material growth of industrial Scotland in the forty years that have passed.
- It was a beautiful sight, those rows of small trees with their large, glossy leaves, shut in by woods of a larger growth.