widening 的近义词 21 个
- add to
- grow larger
- open out
- open wide
- spread out
widening 的反义词 20 个
- Government policy has failed to narrow the rich-and-poor gap that widened following the virus outbreak.
- Conservatives have said they’re not necessarily opposed to transit but want the agency to meet its prior commitments to voters by continuing to widen freeways.
- We persist even though the pay gap actually widens for women at higher education levels.
- She saw the widening hole in the ozone layer, and other environmental problems.
- First, it was only a 5- or 6-percentage-point gap, but since the middle of June, that margin has widened to anywhere from 8 to 9 points, according to FiveThirtyEight’s national polling average.
- And these new aficionados of global cool are poised to widen their impact.
- Now widen the circle to religious organizations: denominations, for example.
- “Administration officials favorite phrase these days is that, ‘you have to widen the aperture,’” says Bockenfeld.
- A historic settlement will grant Netanyahu prestige and widen Israeli leverage for a possible preemptive strike.
- A historic settlement would grant Netanyahu prestige and widen Israeli leverage for a possible preemptive strike.
- We readily note that these lights appear to close in behind us, and widen their intervals in the direction in which we journey.
- Net five rows, then take a mesh a very little larger, and widen by netting two stitches in every stitch.
- He sought to widen the domain of pleasure and narrow that of pain, and regarded a passionless state of life as the highest.
- But you must know, she said, looking at him with her sea-blue eyes, that in moments of tense emotion seemed to widen and darken.
- Similar arguments are frequently urged against the desire to raise the standard and widen the avenues of the "higher education."