decrease 的 3 个定义
- to diminish or lessen in extent, quantity, strength, power, etc.: During the ten-day march across the desert their supply of water decreased rapidly.
- to make less; cause to diminish: to decrease one's work load.
- the act or process of decreasing; condition of being decreased; gradual reduction: a decrease in sales; a decrease in intensity.
- the amount by which a thing is lessened: The decrease in sales was almost 20 percent.
grow less or make less
decrease 的近义词 57 个
- cut down
- drop off
- fall off
- calm down
- die down
- dry up
- let up
- lose edge
- narrow down
- peter out
- run low
- slack off
- slow down
- tail off
- wear away
- wear down
decrease 的反义词 22 个
- That’s actually a decrease from 2014, when 8 million taxpayers made a payment.
- Luckily, however, that meant a steep decrease in the average production costs, according to Fitzgibbons.
- After three days, all five showed a measurable decrease in systolic blood pressure, a drop in heart rate, and an increase in creativity and feelings of well-being.
- The decline is likely partially the result of an overall decrease in streaming after Covid-19 hit the US, due to the absence of people listening to music on commutes and in stores.
- For example, pages with more than 500,000 likes on Facebook have seen a dramatic decrease in reach, possibly to encourage companies to increase their ad spend.
- Police Superintendent Michael Harrison said the decline was a result of an effort to decrease gang violence.
- That indicated a relatively rapid increase in methane, followed by an equally fast decrease.
- Neighboring Guinea and Liberia, said WHO, were presenting evidence of a decrease in cases.
- In his mind, this is only as problematic as the decrease in international support that it may cause.
- “The sense down there is we have to understand what [this decrease] is,” WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic tells The Daily Beast.
- In mild cases a slight decrease of hemoglobin is the only blood change noted.
- It is evident that an absolute increase of any variety may be accompanied by a relative decrease.
- The infectious diseases in which leukocytosis is absent (p. 160) often cause a slight decrease of leukocytes.
- The decrease affects chiefly the polymorphonuclear cells, so that the lymphocytes are relatively increased.
- There is decided decrease of hemoglobin and red corpuscles, with moderate leukopenia and relative lymphocytosis.