- the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- a significant consequence or event: recent developments in the field of science.
- a developed or advanced state or form: Drama reached its highest development in the plays of Shakespeare.
- Music. the part of a movement or composition in which a theme or themes are developed, or unfolded and elaborated, by various technical means, so as to reveal their inherent possibilities.
- a large group of private houses or of apartment houses, often of similar design, constructed as a unified community, especially by a real-estate developer or government organization.
- Chess. the act or process of developing chess pieces.
- Mining. the work of digging openings, as tunnels, raises, and winzes, to give access to new workings, and of erecting necessary structures.
development 的近义词 41 个
- adding to
- making progress
development 的反义词 11 个
- The development and deployment of a vaccine will affect everybody on the planet.
- I believed then, and I’m even more convinced now, that a rising China is an incredibly positive development for not only China, but the United States and the rest of the world.
- Some of that has been done through acquisition — in 2016 Red Ventures bought Bankrate, which owns sites including The Points Guy, and acquired Healthline and HigherEducation in 2019 — and some has been done through internal development.
- The rest was spent on things like personnel, operations and maintenance, and research and development.
- Until now, the market mechanisms had essentially socialized the consequences of high-risk development.
- A second document was titled: “Gambia Reborn: A Charter for Transition from Dictatorship to Democracy and Development.”
- Children in households with more equitable participation of men show better health and development.
- In a frightening development for the GOP, Democrats had won even traditionally Republican constituencies in the Midwest.
- In a remote location with little means for economic development, the Brogpas have cultivating this identity to their advantage.
- Despite its ranking at the bottom of most international development indexes, the conflict is shrouded by confusion.
- It is the development of character, the triumph of intellectuality and spirituality I have striven to express.'
- The whole aim is to secure the development of character by the expression of the highest elements of character.
- Why use dangerous cosmetics when Jones' soap retains youth and health for the complexion, and fosters the development of beauty?
- The obstacles operating against the development of enterprises and employment of foreign capital to be removed.
- John Baptiste Robinet taught the gradual development of all forms of existence from a single creative cause.