domicile 的 2 个定义
- a place of residence; abode; house or home.
- Law. a permanent legal residence.
- to establish in a domicile.
- The justices on Wednesday spent two hours examining Lange’s case and trying to come up with what would be national guidance on when police in pursuit of a suspect can enter someone’s domicile without a warrant.
- “The real reason you would domicile your assets abroad is to invest abroad,” says Ponda.
- At the Morse domicile things were going better, and the girls mind was vastly relieved from present troubles.
- Still I cannot say, and it is to that hostelry's credit, that my domicile at the Astor aided me to my smuggling resolves.
- You'll go sticking your nose around that domicile some time and get it knocked off!
- A poor brokendown drunkard returned to his dilapidated domicile early on New Year's morn.
- After the Gardens have closed, however, they get more lively, though the smallness of their domicile prevents them from flying.