joint 的 4 个定义
- the place at which two things, or separate parts of one thing, are joined or united, either rigidly or in such a way as to permit motion; juncture.
- a connection between pieces of wood, metal, or the like, often reinforced with nails, screws, or glue.
- Anatomy, Zoology. the movable or fixed place or part where two bones or elements of a skeleton join.the form or structure of such a part, as a ball-and-socket, hinge, pivot, etc.
- shared by or common to two or more: a joint obligation.
- undertaken or produced by two or more in conjunction or in common: a joint reply; a joint effort.
- sharing or acting in common: joint members of a committee.
- to unite by a joint or joints.
- to form or provide with a joint or joints.
- to cut at the joint; divide at a joint; separate into pieces at the joints: to joint a chicken.
- to fit together by or as if by joints: The cinder blocks jointed neatly.
joint 的近义词 33 个
joint 的反义词 6 个
- In a joint statement, the district and San Diego Education Association wrote that they would continue to follow science and take precautions.
- Last summer the UK and Australian data protection watchdogs announced a joint investigation into Clearview’s personal data handling practices.
- Leaders in the District, Maryland and Virginia made a joint request to the federal government this week, asking that it take responsibility for vaccinating tens of thousands of essential federal workers who live in the Washington region.
- Most recently, he separated the AC joint in his left shoulder on a dive for the pylon for a rushing touchdown in the first-round playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- The joint card will serve as the way that couples can spend from the same account.
- I went to his joint once, back when I was first hanging out in New York, doing plays.
- On the northern side of the Joint Security Area between North and South Korea, there is a village called Kijong-dong (기정동).
- You get vaccinated in the arm, you shouldn't have inflammation in the joint.
- “We are proud of the work we have done for our country,” Mitchell and Jessen have said in a joint statement.
- This past May, NBC News and The Wall Street Journal conducted a joint poll on body art.
- While his mother was cleaning the fish, Alila made a fire and cut the bamboos at every joint.
- The statutes usually prescribe how notice of the joint meeting shall be given.
- And on this night they produced the finished product of their joint work for the last several weeks.
- Nor can one of two joint inventors make application and secure the patent on assignment from the other; both must join.
- An Act was passed which gave to a joint stock company an absolute monopoly of lustrings for a term of fourteen years.