- British informal lodgings
delve into; hollow out
digs 的近义词 48 个
- go into
- break up
- dig down
- fork out
- root out
- scoop out
- turn over
digs 的反义词 9 个
thrust object into
- De Merode sits at a long table and digs into a plate piled with rice, beans, and avocado.
- His digs on Lake Como are a local tourist attraction for women who wish they were Alamuddin.
- The effectiveness of these pamphlets, and the awareness of its writers are apparent in one Lum digs up called “To Mothers.”
- Because, for me, the idea of the regal Diane in the ratty warehouse digs is positively tantalizing.
- After a few verbal digs about his undiagnosed OCD, I tossed it off the bed as a joke.
- Its paws are large and well armed, with which it digs up plants, and sometimes dead bodies from their graves.
- What does it matter what he digs for; you know nothing about his business.
- Some poor miner usually finds a ledge of quartz-rock and digs down the way the ledge goes.
- The ground squirrel, or chipmunk, digs holes in the ground, where he hides his winter's store of grain and nuts.
- She finds a place where the snow is soft, and she digs and digs in it, and then lies down in it and covers herself up.