- a small, snug place.
- Few journalists have access to the information, and those who do work in a windowless cubbyhole on a top floor.
- Back in his cubbyhole downstairs, Walter stared hopelessly at the reports.
- At night I slept in a cubbyhole behind a wineshop, paying an inordinate price for that very dubious privilege.
- And to-morrow I'm to be installed in the cubbyhole off the dining-room and I defy any one to enter it on peril of their lives.
- Bill led me at once past two or three lounging cow persons to the cubbyhole, where arose a typical old timer.
- Charles sweltered in his little cubbyhole, but he was enthusiastic and optimistic about his new job.