delimitation 的近义词 38 个
- statement of meaning
delimitation 的反义词 4 个
- In the delimitation of the pathological from the healthy, I have endeavoured to lay down broad general lines.
- All the country now known as Ghor was mapped during the progress of the Russo-Afghan boundary delimitation.
- Early in October the whole delimitation was concluded, and without a hitch, much to Gordon's satisfaction.
- One geographical expression, in the delimitation of the country, demands a brief explanation.
- These two organ-systems vary in harmony, and their characters must form the basis for the delimitation of the great groups.