- to retard in movement or progress by means of obstacles or hindrances; obstruct; hinder.
impede 的近义词 37 个
- cut off
- blow whistle on
- close off
- cramp one's style
- flag one
- hang up
- hold up
- saddle with
- shut down
- shut off
- slow down
impede 的反义词 23 个
- As outcomes, elimination and endemic transmission may be opposites, but thinking that we need to choose one or the other is a mistake that can impede public understanding of how to manage the pandemic.
- The proposals weren’t enacted in any systemic way, but Levi says they underscore an ongoing worry that the typical regulations around reimbursement and cross-state practicing impede the expansion of telehealth.
- These systems typically use elastic closures around the ankle areas to keep wind and moisture out of your dog’s coat without impeding their dexterity.
- And, racial gaps also impeded access to testing and affected quality of care.
- We have provided them thousands of pages of documents already and are not in any way impeding who they speak with.
- Will Bridgegate impede Chris Christie's chances of seeking higher office?
- If following this diet stresses you out or interferes with your sleep patterns, it could also impede weight loss.
- Moreover, they have been allowed to impede the realization of a crucial American national security interest.
- That record will also severely impede his effectiveness in his portfolio.
- Raise the rates, and you impede efficiency-enhancing transactions - and thereby harm everybody's economic welfare.
- Many persons impede their execution by not keeping the thumb independent enough of the rest of the hand.
- This mob of men and boys were good-natured, but very curious, and it gathered so close as to impede the progress of the ponies.
- Hence the furrows are not ploughed close together, for the roots when crowded impede the sprouting of the plant.
- All along the journey little absolutely unnecessary villages kept bobbing up to impede the progress of the train.
- But you could do no good with so few men—they are more than ten to one, I hear—and your men would but impede us.