permit 的 3 个定义
- to allow to do something: Permit me to explain.
- to allow to be done or occur: The law does not permit the sale of such drugs.
- to tolerate; agree to: a law permitting Roman Catholicism in England.
- to afford opportunity for, or admit of: vents to permit the escape of gases.
- to grant permission; allow liberty to do something.
- to afford opportunity or possibility: Write when time permits.
- to allow or admit: statements that permit of no denial.
- an authoritative or official certificate of permission; license: a fishing permit.
- a written order granting special permission to do something.
permit 的近义词 27 个
- green light
permit 的反义词 10 个
permit 的近义词 47 个
- blink at
- give leave
- give permission
- go for
- let pass
- say yes
- shake on
- sign off on
- take kindly to
- thumbs up
- wink at
permit 的反义词 27 个
- In April, Nuro received a permit to begin driverless testing in California.
- Environmental advocates didn’t want the board to extend the plant’s permits, but CAISO argued it needed the back-up power to meet demand.
- Making things more difficult, most cities only make unemployment benefits available to local residents — those eligible for hukou, the household registration permit.
- California has the biggest cap-and-trade market, but some believe it’s not always an effective emissions-curbing solution if the price of the permit is too low.
- Auditors estimate San Diego Air Pollution Control District would have to raise pollution permit prices 44 percent to break even with expenses of the program.
- “Please, please do not permit this to happen here in Florida,” wrote Cris K. Smith of East Polk County.
- Before we get to all that, permit me a brief reflection on this matter of Steve Scalise.
- We are developing a strategy next year that will permit them to march in the street.
- Both the gun permit suit and the suit against the secretary of state were dismissed.
- The training hours should jump to 80 hours for a concealed carry permit.
- Mr. Brown seizes the proffered member, and gives it as hearty a pressure as the publicity of the occasion will permit.
- The ship has anchored in the province of Ylocos, eighty leguas from here, as the weather does not permit it to come to this port.
- As early as prison rules would permit, he was with Mr. Longcluse, where the attorney awaited him.
- "But I cannot permit you to oppose yourself to a sword two inches longer than your own," cried Gaubert, almost in a temper.
- Will you permit me to ride to Allahabad, sir, and tell General Neill how matters stand here?