allowance 的 2 个定义
- the act of allowing.
- an amount or share allotted or granted.
- a sum of money allotted or granted for a particular purpose, as for expenses: Her allowance for the business trip was $200.
- to place on a fixed allowance, as of food or drink.
- to allocate in fixed or regular amounts.
amount of money or other supply
allowance 的近义词 43 个
allowance 的反义词 3 个
- A tool like Zeta is trying to give already existent transactions — begging for a rent check, splitting the grocery bill, going halfsies on dinner, giving allowance — an easier way to be completed.
- Krylon’s Fusion covers up to 25 square feet per can, while the technical data sheet for Rust-Oleum’s 2X says it covers eight to 12 square feet, with an allowance of losing about 15 percent of the paint due to overspray.
- Folks just assume that biological sex determines one’s competence at caretaking, making little allowance for variations among individuals.
- The company and other industry participants requested and relied upon that letter to ensure our special allowance payment billing practices were proper.
- Keep the money, and steer all but an allowance’s worth to 529 college savings accounts instead, in your name.
- If Justin Bieber were Tom Brady's son, Brady would most likely be unable to afford his weekly allowance.
- This allowance worked for the state (Maria Theresa taxed their production).
- He received a regular allowance in return for his "discretion".
- It's here that you see the $130-million plus Catching Fire budget, upped from The Hunger Games' $78-million allowance, pay off.
- Laham pays $200 a month for rent alone, and, like Nidal, she has used up her UNRWA allowance.
- Freed from his presence, Black Sheep resolved that he should no longer be deprived of his allowance of pleasure-reading.
- The next stage in bankruptcy proceedings is the proving and allowance of claims.
- Consequently an amendment may be made diminishing the weekly allowance to a member who is sick, and also the time of allowing it.
- "Not such a very short allowance either," said the doctor quaintly, and therewith the dinner concluded.
- On the 28th of March however it was found necessary to make a considerable reduction in the allowance.