release 的 2 个定义
- to free from confinement, bondage, obligation, pain, etc.; let go: to release a prisoner; to release someone from a debt.
- to free from anything that restrains, fastens, etc.: to release a catapult.
- to allow to be known, issued, done, or exhibited: to release an article for publication.
- Law. to give up, relinquish, or surrender.
- a freeing or releasing from confinement, obligation, pain, emotional strain, etc.
- liberation from anything that restrains or fastens.
- some device or agency for effecting such liberation.
release 的近义词 12 个
release 的反义词 6 个
let go, let out
release 的近义词 51 个
- bail out
- cast loose
- give off
- give out
- go easy on
- let off
- let off steam
- let up on
- open up
- set at large
- set free
- set loose
- take out
- turn loose
- turn out
- wipe slate clean
release 的反义词 22 个
- After being told of Cline’s past, and recent release from prison, a Montgomery County detective drove to the apartment building where Cline lived.
- The organization joined with two others, CommunicationFIRST and Autistic Self Advocacy Network, to issue a news release on the day Sia agreed to remove the scenes from the film.
- Unlike more than two dozen other states, Maryland bars the release of such records — another way in which advocates say police are shielded from accountability.
- Oakland Airport said in a news release that it is the first airport in the country to get testing vending machines.
- His debut album, Right Now, is one of the most impressive releases I’ve added to my collection and you should do the same.
- Rashad was there to celebrate the release of the Civil Rights drama Selma.
- The United States government might not release that information for years, if ever.
- On his eighth try, more than three decades after he went in, the parole board finally voted to release Sam.
- The “nature of the crime” was too serious to release him, they said.
- And so, he says he left prison without proper ID, just his release papers and the “dress-out gear” he was given by the state.
- He has secured the release of certain Spanish prisoners, and is building two ships.
- He had no rest until the seals were fixed to parchment, and the warrant of his release appeared in public print.
- The strenuous efforts made by the Spaniards to secure their release are fully referred to in Chap.
- The whole party was captured by the insurgents, who were afterwards ordered to release them all.
- Now at the feast the governor was wont to release unto the multitude one prisoner, whom they would.