- When the ragtag company finally reaches the castle, the young lady needing deliverance turns out to be — surely you saw this coming — the very one whose gown Marsac nearly trod on.
- Although I do take great pride in the latter, nothing comes close to providing me the solace, sometimes even deliverance, as some of my flights into the corner realms of theoretical physics.
- His deliverance from this nightmare flew less than two hundred feet above him.
- But the deliverance and liberation that has been longed for by Jews and Christians has proven to be an elusive thing.
- But for some teens ISIS seems to symbolize power and purpose, a great drama promising deliverance from the humdrum.
- The Queen of Sweden led 6,000 peasants to prayer at a cathedral for deliverance.
- The informal church, operating out of trailer homes and storefronts, refers to the process of casting out demons as “deliverance.”
- His books include Securing the City, Summer of Deliverance, Expats, and With the Contras.
- Alice Arden, you little dream of the man and the route by which, possibly, deliverance is speeding to you.
- His first hard struggle for deliverance was coincident with his last hour of earthly peace.
- He saw Lettice and his cousin helping towards this exquisite deliverance somehow.
- I am bound to it for my life; it will take longer than a life to effect deliverance.
- So Planner spake, scarcely crediting his good fortune, and almost mad with joy at his deliverance.