- So far, this is all in keeping with Captain America’s image and legacy.
- Other vaccines in the pipeline might not require two doses, but the record keeping for those would work the same way.
- We make resolutions that we stand little chance of keeping, jotting down goals that life’s circumstances will promptly render obsolete.
- Administrators scrambled to keep the hospital operational — cancelling non-urgent appointments, reverting to pen-and-paper record keeping and rerouting some critical care patients to nearby hospitals.
- With the coronavirus pandemic keeping travel demand at about 40% of last year’s levels, the airline says it has 20% more employees than it needs — at an expected cost next year of $1 billion.
- Former Red Sox star Curt Schilling says his politics are keeping him out of Cooperstown.
- With Vice, that was an example of you keeping yourself interested too, right?
- These were brilliant writers who were really great at keeping it to jokes.
- The family was taking some private moments for a closing of the coffin in keeping with Chinese ritual.
- Other footage shows him fleeing, keeping to a quick walk, jogging briefly, then walking again as he heads for a subway station.
- Most of my observations are in keeping with Skutch's detailed report of the species in Central America.
- It is the will directing the activity of the intellect into some particular channel and keeping it there.
- She played very well, keeping excellent waltz time and infusing an expression into the strains which was indeed inspiring.
- Attention is the Will directing the Intellect into some particular channel and keeping it there.
- Attention is directing the intellect into some particular channel and keeping it there.