- a limiting condition; restrictive weakness; lack of capacity; inability or handicap: He knows his limitations as a writer.
- something that limits; a limit or bound; restriction: an arms limitation; a limitation on imports.
- the act of limiting.
- the state of being limited.
- Law. the assignment, as by statute, of a period of time within which an action must be brought, or the period of time assigned: a statute of limitations.
limitation 的近义词 23 个
limitation 的反义词 14 个
- The city attorney’s office also supported Gloria’s executive order but has declined to talk about cases that fall within the one-year statute of limitations for filing.
- Ricky Rapa Thomson, co-founder, SafeBodaThe companies behind the motorcycle taxi apps believe they can overcome those limitations.
- Asked about the possibility of drive-through clinics or clinics at larger venues, Nesbitt pointed to limitations in vaccine supply.
- Until streaming becomes more reliable, sports leagues will be hesitant to fully trust the technology—especially because broadcast TV, for all its limitations, generally doesn’t crap out in the middle of big moments.
- Below are the assumptions we made in our analysis and the limitations of our conclusions.
- The announcement also said nothing at all about a time limitation.
- “The SA-6 requires multiple vehicles to make it work, which highlights the big limitation,” Pietrucha said.
- The result will have to be a limitation of the doctrine itself.
- One key argument made by the plaintiff was that current limits on contributions represent an absurd limitation on speech.
- The issue in McCutcheon v. FEC is the limitation on aggregate contributions to federal campaigns.
- There could be no social remedy for poverty except the almost impossible remedy of the limitation of life itself.
- This limitation related, so a court decided, to loss resulting from the nature of the things stored.
- This evidently explains but little of the real reason both of the grant and its limitation.
- It was a limitation of Thomas Hutchinson's excellent administrative mind that lie was wholly unaware of this crisis.
- The poem cannot place its author among the very great poets of the world, if only because of this limitation.