restriction 的近义词 37 个
- ball and chain
- excess baggage
- fine print
- grain of salt
- small difficulty
- stumbling block
restriction 的反义词 9 个
- Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Texas have various restrictions.
- It puts a layer in there that will stall getting workers back to work and they will have restrictions that other businesses won’t have.
- They’re defined less by border restrictions than by the potential for domestic tourism.
- By the time we started, the entire trail was open, but there were still some restrictions in the northern-most states.
- Even now, speed limits and other restrictions make many online services virtually unusable.
- The restriction came as a shock to Jarrar, who frequently travels to his many international exhibitions.
- Caloric restriction has also been shown to have an effect on thyroid hormones, specifically T3.
- The restriction on the use of hands (decried by some soccer-objectors, including myself until we beat Ghana) is sensible.
- The hardest condition to live with for Bartiromo was the Internet restriction.
- Indeed, it highlights that such a restriction should not exist at all.
- Their present restriction and partial extermination have been due to the incursions of the warlike Malays.
- In the colony of British Guiana there had been an old law, which permitted the importation of labourers without restriction.
- Are not all these promises given in a general way, without restriction as to time, place, or persons?
- There is either no restriction, or none that Ptolemy thought worth mentioning, in the choice of the key and species.
- From the middle of the 17th century their trade was not free, but this was the only restriction from which they suffered.