- Of that mystery, of that local circumscription—in what sense it was effected, in what sense not effected, we know nothing.
- Aveyron belongs to the 16th military region, and to the acadmie or educational circumscription of Toulouse.
- One short distribution and circumscription of historical ages will soon place matters in a more hopeful aspect.
- The defect in the work of the Dialect Society lies in a somewhat similar circumscription of activity.
- In educational matters it falls within the circumscription of the acadmie of Toulouse.