- the quality or state of being infinite.
- something that is infinite.
- infinite space, time, or quantity.
- an infinite extent, amount, or number.
- an indefinitely great amount or number.
- Mathematics. the assumed limit of a sequence, series, etc., that increases without bound.infinite distance or an infinitely distant part of space.
- Photography. a distance between a subject and the camera so great that rays of light reflected from the subject may be regarded as parallel.a distance setting of the camera lens beyond which everything is in focus.
- Riehl is currently working to expand the usefulness of infinity categories in mathematics.
- So, thinking about infinity categories more abstractly, rather than more concretely.
- We’ve been developing a new approach to the foundations of infinity category theory.
- This effectively reduced a question about infinity to an easier problem about the arithmetic of a few numbers.
- As many solvers correctly observed, the expression goes off to infinity.
- Infinity War was a six-issue Marvel series published back in 1992.
- The Infinity Stones are six magical stones that, when inserted into the Infinity Gauntlet, grant the wearer infinite power.
- Unbeknownst to him, the orb contains an Infinity Stone, which holds within it the power to destroy entire planets.
- Infinity Mirrored Room consists of roughly one hundred multicolored LED lights that pulsate at various speeds and patterns.
- Infinity Broadcasting Operations was fined a total of $357,500 by the FCC, the maximum allowable amount.
- So dies the invasion of England bogey which, from first to last, has wrought us an infinity of harm.
- The argument proves no other infinity of duration than may be embraced within five minutes.
- Below the major gods was an infinity of smaller ones, who presided over physical and moral matters.
- Is infinity this distance carried to the extreme, because it is an innumerable manifoldness?
- Where indeed would it halt, since the place indicated by the word "where" is posterior to infinity?