space 的 3 个定义
- the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.
- the portion or extent of this in a given instance; extent or room in three dimensions: the space occupied by a body.
- extent or area in two dimensions; a particular extent of surface: to fill out blank spaces in a document.
- to fix the space or spaces of; divide into spaces.
- to set some distance apart.
- Printing, Writing. to separate by spaces.to extend by inserting more space or spaces.
space 的近义词 38 个
space 的反义词 3 个
- space out
- breathing space
- take up space
- What is clear is that in one of the reports Prude’s name was written in the space to label the “Victim.”
- It can make it hard to say what president would be better for space.
- To survive, coastal wetlands need space to shift, Narayan explains.
- India’s space agency is debating the 2023 launch of a Venus orbiter called Shukrayaan-1 to study atmospheric chemistry.
- Watch this space for more to come from OZY on a thrilling new podcast, our election night plans and more.
- Space Invaders had just been introduced in America, and Atari was looking for a game that would do it one better.
- Her very first sculpture, a metallic chrome unicorn aptly titled “Space Oracle,” sits on a pedestal directly in front.
- An unmanned rocket intended to deliver supplies to the International Space Station exploded on Tuesday.
- These companies include SpaceX, Orbital Sciences, Sierra Nevada Space Systems, and more.
- It should also be noted that Space Jam did not make the cut, so you can rest easy.
- And we may proceed to the remaining two of the great classes into which facts have been divided; Resemblance, and Order in Space.
- A suspense story of Tomorrow and a crisis in the advance into Space.
- "We were going to talk about the Space Guard," Lyla said in an emotionless tone.
- I understand you wanted to talk to me about the Space Guard?
- Space will not permit going over these connections in detail.