distance 的 2 个定义
- the extent or amount of space between two things, points, lines, etc.
- the state or fact of being apart in space, as of one thing from another; remoteness.
- a linear extent of space: Seven miles is a distance too great to walk in an hour.
- to leave behind at a distance, as at a race; surpass.
- to place at a distance.
- to cause to appear distant.
distance 的近义词 41 个
- country mile
- far piece
- good ways
distance 的反义词 5 个
dissociate oneself; leave behind
distance 的近义词 8 个
distance 的反义词 5 个
- Clark said masks were optional, as long as six feet of distance was kept, and temperatures were checked.
- Fortunately, sound waves can travel great distances through the ocean, thanks to a curious phenomenon known as the SOFAR Channel, short for Sound Fixing and Ranging.
- They connected the two electron charges with one “effective” charge that varied with distance.
- Richard Barrera, a San Diego Unified trustee, suggested during a town hall that it was actually a silver lining of distance learning that students at Lincoln and elsewhere would have increased access to AP classes.
- It was here that my girlfriend and I decided we’d go for our first drink after quarantine — mostly because of it being within walking distance and a few Yelp reviews suggesting unusually cheap drinks.
- Their leader, Njie, still going by “Dave” during the operation, would stay a safe distance away until the State House was secure.
- “The level of outside support… has not been sufficient enough for them to distance themselves from al Nusra,” Cafarella said.
- The younger brother would try everything in his power from a distance to subdue the roaring flames of passion.
- How much distance was there between the two men when Brown was shot?
- I was in a long-distance relationship at the time with my high-school boyfriend.
- Off went the officers again, some distance to the front, and then back again to their men, and got them on a little further.
- Distance, the uncertain light, and imagination, magnified it to a high wall; high as the wall of China.
- A lateen sail was visible in the direction of Cat Island, and others to the south seemed almost motionless in the far distance.
- And the others, not knowing that he had that day repented, sat at their distance and tried to form no conclusion.
- We see the whole land, even if but at a distance, instead of being limited merely to the spot where our foot treads.