associate 的 4 个定义
- to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory, etc.: Many people associate dark clouds with depression and gloom.
- to join as a companion, partner, or ally: to associate oneself with a cause.
- to unite; combine: coal associated with shale.
- to enter into union; unite.
- to keep company, as a friend, companion, or ally: He was accused of associating with known criminals.
- to join together as partners or colleagues.
- a person who shares actively in anything as a business, enterprise, or undertaking; partner; colleague; fellow worker: He consulted with his associates before proceeding further.
- a companion or comrade: my most intimate associates.
- a confederate; an accomplice or ally: criminal associates.
- connected, joined, or related, especially as a companion or colleague; having equal or nearly equal responsibility: an associate partner.
- having subordinate status; without full rights and privileges: an associate member.
- allied; concomitant.
associate 的近义词 35 个
- kissing cousin
- one of the folks
associate 的反义词 7 个
connect in the mind
associate 的近义词 40 个
- be friends
- be in cahoots
- buddy up
- bunch up
- come together
- gang up
- get in on
- get in with
- get into
- get together
- go along with
- go partners
- hang around
- hang out
- hang out with
- join up with
- line up with
- pal up
- play footsie with
- run around with
- run with
- string along with
- swing with
- take up with
- team up
- throw in together
- tie in
- tie up
- truck with
- work with
associate 的反义词 14 个
- An extra review of the warrant by a commanding officer could have assessed the risk associated with acting on information that was reportedly wrong and outdated.
- Forty-three percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents in the Pew Research Center survey said voter fraud is a “major problem” associated with mail-in ballots.
- That also means that there is hope for companies which are associated with the most unsustainable practices.
- Potential transparency policies to improve patient safetyIn a research paper studying the risks associated with excipients, my co-author and I make three main recommendations to improve patient safety.
- On TikTok, audio is often a key component of hashtag challenges, with particular clips of music associated with specific challenges.
- Surenos are told when to workout, who to associate with and how to distribute any funds they make from illegal activity.
- Over at Sears, a sales associate makes just $8.44 an hour, $14,770.
- “He turned everybody he knew into somebody else he knew,” the former associate said.
- She lived it — civil rights and other issues that you associate from the family.
- She now serves as an Associate Professor at Colorado State University and has authored several books on autism and animal science.
- The reason we associate rhythm with the significance of time is that rhythm is a measurer of time.
- He did not know what the scent was, but it smelled rich and artificial, and he disliked to associate it with his new friend.
- With this political subjection one is reluctant to associate a more sordid kind of obligation.
- Generally persons who associate for charitable or benevolent purposes do not regard themselves in a legal sense as partners.
- And vowing to Him in an individual capacity, will not be accepted for vowing and swearing to Him in a public associate character.