objective 的 2 个定义
- something that one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target: the objective of a military attack;the objective of a fund-raising drive.
- Grammar. Also called ob·jec·tive case [uhb-jek-tiv keys] /əbˈdʒɛk tɪv ˈkeɪs/ . a case specialized for the use of a form as the object of a transitive verb or of a preposition, as him in The boy hit him, or me in He comes to me with his troubles.a word in that case.
- Also called object glass, object lens, ob·jec·tive lens [uhb-jek-tiv lenz] /əbˈdʒɛk tɪv ˈlɛnz/ .Optics. the lens or combination of lenses that first receives the rays from the object and forms the image in the focal plane of the eyepiece, as in a microscope, or on a plate or screen, as in a camera.
- being the object or goal of one's efforts or actions.
- not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.
- intent upon or dealing with things external to the mind rather than with thoughts or feelings, as a person or a book.
objective 的近义词 22 个
- like it is
- strictly business
objective 的反义词 12 个
- Startup leaders and investors were influenced by these societal movements as much as by new research helping them understand how ESG can help advance business objectives in venture capital.
- One of the UAE’s biggest objectives through the Emirates Mars Mission has been to spur a young generation of scientists and engineers to get into space systems development in order to help the UAE enter the space economy.
- That’s right, not all content should be created with the objective of getting more conversions or even more traffic to your site.
- The first was “where is the jar,” or an objective assessment based on the listener’s understanding.
- I suspect your objective, however, is to fix and flame your relationship.
- All other issues—racial, feminine, even environmental—need to fit around this central objective.
- Koenig has not been a sterile, objective narrator; she has openly voiced her biases, concerns, and gut feelings all along.
- Certainly that was the objective of the attack: The school is a private one run by the army for the children of soldiers.
- Meeting an additional objective standard is necessary: can the vehicle safely transport you from one place to another?
- Carles told me that MormonThink strives to be objective and impartial.
- The two-thirds objective should be used as a finder, while the one-sixth is reserved for examining details.
- They are easily seen with the one-sixth objective in the routine microscopic examination.
- Search with a one-twelfth-inch objective, using very subdued light.
- The embryos will collect in the water, and can be easily found with a two-thirds objective.
- Once his one-track mind got to functioning on a certain objective it seldom digressed.