- very intricate or complex: an involved reply.
- implicated: involved in crime.
- concerned in some affair, especially in a way likely to cause danger or unpleasantness: I didn't call the police because I didn't want to get involved.
- committed or engaged, as in a political cause or artistic movement: The civil rights demonstration attracted the involved young people of the area.
implicated in action
involved 的近义词 21 个
- eat sleep and breathe
- immersed in
- knee-deep in
- mixed up in
- mixed up with
- taking part in
- up to here in
- up to one's neck in
involved 的反义词 8 个
- So if we would just highlight them and spotlight them, I think it would kind of help the next generation to kind of get more involved or just wanting to coach.
- Having Bezos more involved in the day-to-day could be a big asset in securing those customers and inking contracts that really put the company on the map.
- His mom used it as an opportunity to teach him about smart investing and recognizing the real value of companies, and she now plans to get him involved with their investment accounts, controlled by her, to learn even more.
- The company’s finance chief, Brian Olsavsky, said Bezos will remain “very involved” even after he moves into his new role.
- Many involved scam artists posting false or misleading information on websites in a bid to drive up the price of selected stocks.
- Sands was involved in a scandalous-for-the-time romance with the carpenter and there were rumors she was pregnant with his child.
- The people who are involved in the violence, they figure out ways to remain here at all costs and continue causing trouble.
- Morris struggled to straighten his back, which involved stiffening a spine rarely used.
- Indeed, study after study affirms the benefits of involved fatherhood for women and children.
- The 2001 grand jury indictment named 21 suspects as being involved in the U.S. embassy bombings, including Osama bin Laden.
- He went on, ruminating on the vain shadow, into which his over-heated ambition to act and to be distinguished, had involved him.
- The landed proprietor still redeemed, day after day, portions of his involved estate.
- Loss, where she was concerned, involved a permanent and irremediable bereavement—no substitute was conceivable.
- For instance, the North Midland railway, part predecessor of the Midland, was involved in difficulty.
- On the failure of the City of Glasgow Bank, in 1878, which involved in ruin numbers of people, he lost a considerable fortune.