friendliness 的 3 个定义
- characteristic of or befitting a friend; showing friendship: a friendly greeting.
- like a friend; kind; helpful: a little friendly advice.
- favorably disposed; inclined to approve, help, or support: a friendly bank.
- Also friend·li·ly . in a friendly manner; like a friend.
- a person who is in sympathetic relationship to oneself or one's side; an ally or supporter.
- It’s certainly the definition of a long-term bet, which may not satisfy the green brigade, but it’s burnishing the climate-friendly reputation of plenty of politicians.
- Located in Cedar Springs, it is known for its cheap drinks, friendly atmosphere, and comfortable patio area.
- In a friendly, Jamaican defender Oniel Fisher played 90 minutes in a 2-1 victory at Saudi Arabia.
- The two agencies have enjoyed a friendly post-Cold War relationship, but Soyuz dependence meant launching on Russia’s schedule.
- Flipboard has spent 2020 making itself more commerce-friendly.
- But that friendliness also explains the acrimoniousness of many of his feuds.
- Ah, gay Paree—the French capital has practically announced its own LGBT friendliness since the Belle Époque.
- The friendliness of their first Texas customers surprised and heartened the Kallisons.
- He has the potential to complicate the unfailing friendliness of Jimmy Fallon by peppering in a little bite.
- Every step toward inscrutability is a step away from accountability, or fond hopes like programming in friendliness toward humans.
- The last vestige of her prejudice against Indians had melted and gone, in the presence of their simple-hearted friendliness.
- As if within her bonny smile and unshrinking friendliness he beheld something new and wonderfully beautiful.
- Knowing of Talpers's friendliness for the rebellious element among the Indians, Lowell looked at the trader in surprise.
- She was not rude to him, but, despite her inclination, she failed to repay his friendliness in kind as of yore.
- She was riding close beside him—an embodied friendliness—a soft and womanly Chloe, very different from the old.