- the state or condition of being frigid.
- inhibition, not caused by a physical disorder or medication, of sexual excitement during sexual activity.
- When Barbara entered lady Ann's dressing-room, she greeted her with less than her usual frigidity.
- Nothing against the earl in that direction, apparently; unless his countess was blest with the density of frigidity.
- He did not dislike his relative himself and in fact rather liked him in spite of the frigidity he sometimes felt.
- This tantalizing message—the first breaking of her recent silence—was saucy, almost cruel, in its dry frigidity.
- We may assert, also, that the Bible saves education from frigidity.