scope 的 3 个定义
- extent or range of view, outlook, application, operation, effectiveness, etc.: an investigation of wide scope.
- space for movement or activity; opportunity for operation: to give one's fancy full scope.
- extent in space; a tract or area.
- Slang. to look at, read, or investigate, as in order to evaluate or appreciate.
- scope out, Slang. to look at or over; examine; check out: a rock musician scoping out the audience before going on stage.to master; figure out: By the time we'd scoped out the problem, it was too late.
extent or range of something
scope 的近义词 31 个
- elbow room
- field of reference
scope 的反义词 6 个
- The campaign is “much larger in scope and complexity than seasonal influenza or other previous outbreak-related vaccination responses,” said the playbook for states from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Various organizations have already tried to reduce the scope of the new law, and some worrying provisions, though none mentioned here, have been removed.
- Documents obtained by Voice of San Diego showed Zandvliet wrote many exemptions for reasons well outside the scope of accepted medical science.
- One indication of the scope of those ambitions came recently, when Walmart surprised everyone by teaming up with Microsoft to bid on social-media platform TikTok.
- My concerns are with the size, scope and speed of what is being reopened on Monday.
- Special praise goes to Kudrow for the way she broadened the scope of Valerie Cherish in Season 2.
- Most of the actions taken by prior presidents were more limited in size, scope and benefits.
- The story of Alstory Simon has all the scope and scale, the cruel reversals, and pointless waste of proper tragedy.
- “We are talking a very broad scope here,” one senior committee staff member said.
- I mean, most people on here are literally openly hoping for the leaks to continue and expand in scope and scale.
- Not only do children thus of themselves extend the scope of our commands, they show a disposition to make rules for themselves.
- What are these numerous Acts of Parliament and what are their objects, scope, and intentions?
- Curt as is the cable it has yet scope to show up a little more of our great K.'s outfit.
- A few words will suffice to explain the general scope of those alterations.
- On reaching the front the volunteer captain soon found scope for his pencil.