- Sent back to live with her mother and stepdad in their creepy rural manse, Kylie is fed up with her forced confinement from day one.
- Like a heavily watered-down version of a Buddhist monk taking solitary retreat in a cave, my extended submarine confinements opened something up in my psyche and I gave myself permission to let go of my anxieties.
- Kevin sounded panicked when he called the professor supervising his case to report that he was being punished with 30 days in solitary confinement.
- The activists chose this voluntary confinement after being constantly detained by the police while requesting the release of Denis Solís, a rapper who was sentenced to 8 months in prison for the crime of contempt.
- Bloomberg also reported in July that the US Federal Bureau of Prisons, alone, had put approximately 4,600 people on home confinement since the end of March, which was a 160% increase from pre-covid numbers.
- Once transferred to Karaj Prison, he spent an additional 15 days in solitary confinement.
- I was put in a solitary confinement completely cut off from the outside world without even enjoying basic prisoner rights.
- I have been told that, if I continue with this protest, I will be placed in solitary confinement.
- Livvix, 30, is now in solitary confinement in the maximum-security Ayalon prison in Ramla, a city near Tel Aviv.
- The report detailed such techniques as "rectal rehydration" and the use of coffin-size confinement boxes.
- But it was not necessary for him to enquire how strict, or how apparently long, was to be his confinement.
- The doctor who had attended his wife during her confinement was indisposed, and was represented only by an affidavit.
- The three prisoners in question, as well as 11 Franciscan friars, were consequently placed in close confinement.
- Lady Arabella Seymour escaped from confinement in the tower of London by stratagem.
- Of others, stowed in boxes when a ship was searched; with a bare chance of surviving their confinement.