- Barry . born 1964, US baseball player: holder of records for most home runs in a season and a career
binder or fastener
- These online communities are establishing familial bonds between strangers.
- Finding the common bonds that help us realize that we have far more in common than that which separates us.
- The bonds of Phi Kappa Psi brotherhood were too strong to break.
- The presence of the chicken feet protects and preserves the unseen but nonetheless unbreakable bonds of love and family.
- "As Texans, the bonds we share transcend our differences," Abbott said.
- Indifferent health, for he was delicate too, was one of the bonds between us.
- But they have tied their credit system in the bonds of narrow banking laws and their trade in those of a cramping tariff.
- A few families, united to him by bonds of friendship, he still attended when they required the services of a physician.
- To strengthen the bonds so loosely yet so finely drawn must henceforth be the constant duty of the Statesmen of the Empire.
- The contrast in all other respects only served to open new horizons to both and draw the bonds of friendship closer.