coop up 的 3 个定义
- an enclosure, cage, or pen, usually with bars or wires, in which fowls or other small animals are confined for fattening, transportation, etc.
- any small or narrow place.
- Slang. a prison.
- Sometimes Facetious. a cooperative, especially the cooperative bookstore of a college or university.
- to place in or as if in a coop; confine narrowly.
- Slang. to park and sleep inside one's patrol car while on duty.
coop up 近义词
等同于 bottle up
- The team coupled four years of data from these chickens, kept in coops across the state to monitor the spread of diseases, with a world atlas of artificial night sky brightness.
- So is the literal “turkey point of view” offered by the GoPros attached to the turkeys as they run around the coop.
- Not in hell, but in my own chicken coop, which does not cost $1500 to enter.
- This renewable (I mean renewed every single damn day) bio-energy (otherwise known as fetid rot) helps keep the coop warm.
- I had to chase the chickens back into the coop and close the door so I could finish with the Augean Stables of the chicken pen.
- Meditations on the pursuit of happiness while cleaning the chicken coop.
- Squinty could look out, but the slats were as close together as those in a chicken coop, and the little pig could not get out.
- He sat in a confined little metal coop of a cabin, hardly enough in which to stand erect.
- The midget recovered Alfred's knife from the dust and walked over to the trailer that he noted had a wooden coop of slats aboard.
- One of them struck a hen-coop on the Saratoga, in which one of the sailors kept a fighting cock.
- Then I went around and picked them off the branches until I had half a dozen plump ones stowed away in a coop.