bottle up 的定义
- to restrain
- to keep contained or trappedthe French fleet was bottled up in Le Havre
bottle up 近义词
hold in check
- “I think for trans men who are dating every time they hook up they have another coming out,” Sandler said.
- In that photo, Merabet has a big smile that spreads across his whole face and lights up his eyes.
- We won't find out this season, though it comes up occasionally.
- Kickstarter is one start-up platform that seems to have realized the danger.
- The most recent issue contains detailed instructions for building car bombs, and the magazine frequently draws up hit-lists.
- What need to look to right or left when you are swallowing up free mile after mile of dizzying road?
- Most of the men leaped up, caught hold of spears or knives, and rushed out.
- Some weeks after, the creditor chanced to be in Boston, and in walking up Tremont street, encountered his enterprising friend.
- In less than ten minutes, the bivouac was broken up, and our little army on the march.
- The bride elect rushes up to him, and so they both step down to the foot-lights.