- forsaken or deserted: an abandoned building; an abandoned kitten.
- unrestrained or uncontrolled; uninhibited: She danced with abandoned enthusiasm.
- utterly lacking in moral restraints; shameless; wicked: an abandoned and dissolute ruler.
left alone, deserted
abandoned 的近义词 31 个
- cast aside
- cast away
- given up
- left in the cold
- left in the lurch
- on the rocks
- passed up
abandoned 的反义词 11 个
free from moral restraint; uninhibited
abandoned 的近义词 16 个
abandoned 的反义词 18 个
- But because they are not forgotten, they cannot completely be abandoned.
- He said he spent his time doing “Mickey Mouse make-work,” digging though old records for long-abandoned well sites.
- He asks why non-believers like himself are abandoned by the world.
- She became a schoolteacher, but, as war erupted, began taking in kids abandoned or orphaned by the conflict.
- It, too, soon abandoned the mission, finding it both logistically and financially impossible.
- He breathed fierce and honest anathema on the heads of the bowelless fiends who had abandoned the babe to its doom.
- The paper and the poker are abandoned, chairs are drawn towards the baize-covered table.
- French evacuated Almeida, after destroying everything, and the next day they abandoned Portugal entirely.
- The idea was seriously considered but, for various reasons, abandoned.
- So the courts abandoned the rule founded on the part payment of the purchase price.