incorrigible 的 2 个定义
- not corrigible; bad beyond correction or reform: incorrigible behavior; an incorrigible liar.
- impervious to constraints or punishment; willful; unruly; uncontrollable: an incorrigible child; incorrigible hair.
- firmly fixed; not easily changed: an incorrigible habit.
- not easily swayed or influenced: an incorrigible optimist.
- a person who is incorrigible.
incorrigible 的近义词 14 个
incorrigible 的反义词 4 个
- They began to mistreat us and consider us incorrigible when they realized that this tactic was not working.
- More than 4,000 feet above sea level, it had been earmarked for incorrigibles—those British officers deemed most likely to escape.
- Over the years Branson, always an incorrigible self-promoter, has appeared in a series of tailored space-suits to showcase the Galactic concept.
- But there were also many times when either Palmer or Weaver could have written the other off as an incorrigible pain in the ass.
- And Anthony Hopkins as Noah's hammy 969-year-old grandpa, Methuselah, who was apparently an incorrigible berry addict.
- “I gotta tell you, you guys in the press are incorrigible,” the president said.
- Despite his nebbishy demeanor, the Senate majority leader is an incorrigible junkyard dog.
- No one wins when the political field is populated exclusively by the incorrigible right and the bemused left.
- We are trying to digest the riffraff of the world, and can't do it, in spite of such incorrigible optimists as Judge Leslie.
- On the subject of Malassis, I will tell you that I marvel at his courage, at his activity, and his incorrigible gaiety.
- He revolted against it, as a thing more provoking, more incorrigible than mere womanhood.
- He was master, he said, of the lives and property of these incorrigible rebels, and he would do with them as he pleased.
- Even on his father the incorrigible lad seems on more than one occasion to have tried his little game.