supported 的 3 个定义
- to bear or hold up; serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand without giving way; serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, especially with patience or submission; tolerate.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
- A few of the 3DS variation that were, until recently, supported by Nintendo.
- In the playoffs, calls have been more likely to get the “support” ruling than “stands,” indicating slightly more confident review decisions.
- It may, Cloudflare has a blog post that shares how you can check your site support.
- That’s 4 percentage points higher than the 68 percent who supported Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- As Andrew Keatts has reported, Mayor Kevin Faulconer and the Housing Commission advocated for state and federal officials to support hotel purchases to house homeless people after the city converted the Convention Center into a shelter.
- “I do not support gay marriages being recognized in Florida,” he wrote Andrew Walther of Sanford.
- If the Israel model ban were directed towards disordered eating, Ravin says she would support it whole-heartedly.
- In October, he traveled to Denver with Fry to support his work with LGBT rights organization The Matthew Sheppard Foundation.
- A Republican candidate hoping to win red state support could find a worse team to root for than one from Dallas.
- Both are considered marginal figures in the House GOP caucus and have no real base of support for their respective bids.
- His enemies persistently insinuated that he was really returning to Spain to support the clericals actively.
- Several able speakers had made long addresses in support of the bill when one Mr. Morrisett, from Monroe, took the floor.
- Martini was on his mission to Vienna; but another valet was put into the chariot to support the Duke.
- A double detachment of soldiers was already there, with orders to support him in case of resistance.
- Danger threatened from two of them: Mr Bellamy had not afforded the support which he had promised.