alone 的 2 个定义
- separate, apart, or isolated from others: I want to be alone.
- to the exclusion of all others or all else: One cannot live by bread alone.
- unique; unequaled; unparalleled: He is alone among his peers in devotion to duty.
- solitarily; solo: She prefers to live alone.
- only; exclusively: You alone hold the key to your happiness.
- without aid or help: The baby let go of the side of the crib and stood alone.
to the exclusion of; unique
alone 的近义词 12 个
alone 的反义词 1 个
alone 的近义词 37 个
- batching it
- by itself/oneself
- in solitary
- me and my shadow
- me myself and i
- on one's own
- traveling light
alone 的反义词 1 个
- Genetics alone does not an eating disorder make, generally speaking, and Bulik points out that environment still plays a role.
- I watch every episode alone on my couch and I just sit there and laugh, and laugh.
- By contrast, John McCain, the eventual GOP nominee, had raised approximately $12.7 million in the first quarter of 2007 alone.
- Nor should we ever assume that weather alone, however extreme, should be fatal to a commercial flight.
- Women and children are disproportionately victims, but they are not alone.
- Ten minutes later, veiled and cloaked, she stepped out alone into the garden.
- The two women had no intention of bathing; they had just strolled down to the beach for a walk and to be alone and near the water.
- When we were mounted Mac leaned over and muttered an admonitory word for Piegan's ear alone.
- If Mac had been alone he would have made the post by sundown, for the Mounted Police rode picked horses, the best money could buy.
- Alone Orlean lay trying vainly to forget something—something that stood like a spectre before her eyes.