- characterized by restraint: The actor gave a restrained performance.
restrained 的近义词 36 个
- calm and collected
- corked up
- in charge
- in check
- on a leash
- under control
- under wraps
restrained 的反义词 7 个
- The restrained and even understanding posture that he had shown me collapsed in that sentence full of hatred and racism.
- Juul’s business has been more restrained in recent years, after vocal criticism from lawmakers, regulators and health groups.
- That being the case, bettors should consider a restrained approach to exotic bets for Saturday’s race.
- Previously she tried to use the “restrained civility” expected of a woman in politics and of someone with her cultural background.
- This restrained style doesn’t mean that parents don’t pay attention, or don’t care what children do.
- The Indian navy was so eager to strike it had to be restrained by the high command.
- His movie producer character, Bobby Gould, is restrained but still crackling with energy.
- The worst part is that Focus on the Family is restrained compared to other Christian conservative child-rearing advice.
- “We can use rooftop solar to alleviate areas where supply is restrained,” he said.
- “I think Hamas is going to be much more restrained in the coming years,” he said.
- Nothing, perhaps, but a noble desire for a really great man restrained her.
- Forcing himself to believe that he had been the victim of some kind of illusory perception, he vigorously restrained his feelings.
- The Determinist would say that Bill Sikes had committed a crime, and that he ought to be restrained, and taught better.
- She could not but feel the triumph to which circumstances had borne her, though magnanimity restrained its manifestation.
- At last the ladies withdraw, the men are left to themselves, and you feel a little less restrained.