- Slang. a silly, out-of-touch person who tends to look odd or behave ridiculously around others; a social misfit: If you make me wear that, I’ll look like a total dork!
- Slang: Vulgar. penis.
- The 7-foot, bat-catching, pants-losing dork ranks among the league leaders in followers on all platforms while performing in an average-to-small media market.
- As with any new device, fears came up about privacy, security, the fear of looking like a dork, and piracy.
- And so on down the line it would go, until at last, lowliest of the low, would be Doug, the Chagrin High dork.
- But the number of folks who dork out over the latest cool gizmos is actually a relatively small slice of the human population.
- But if I tell, I risk seeming like a huge dork... What do you think is the proper etiquette?
- “Neither do they, dork,” Hilda said, giving him an elbow in the ribs.
- The earlier forms were dork and durk, and the spelling dirk, adopted by Johnson, represents the pronunciation of the second form.
- I haven't made many protestations, but I tell you, Dork, I'm coming out on top of this heap!
- In one of the waistcoat pockets Mr. Dork found the dead man's silver watch, with a blood-stained ribbon and a worthless gilt seal.
- Mr. Dork looked about him in the moonlight, entirely bewildered by the disappearance of Samuel Prodder.