- ass in a sling, have one's
- break one's ass
- chew out (one's ass off)
- cover one's ass
- drag one's ass
- kick ass
- kick in the pants (ass)
- kiss ass
- make a fool (an ass) of
- pain in the ass
- stick it (up one's ass)
- you bet your ass
- Even “Torres-Ossoff” — used in perhaps 100 entries by dozens of entrants to mean “tore his ass off” — proved confusing for a Spanish-speaking friend who read “Torres” in the authentic Spanish with rolled R’s.
- We forego beach vacations for ski passes, set ungodly alarm times, pull warm children from their covers, fight traffic for hours, schlep gear wearing painful boots, and freeze our asses off all day.
- Putting these glasses on and taking them off is a pain in the ass.
- A true bull would see his ass head and think, I can work with this.
- Your rich ass spends all day thinking up new ways to lick the boots of a demigod while your organization withers.
- Ass-kicking, bad guy-killing Carter is just a future spinster.
- So just looking forward to taking our sweet ass time with this next one.
- The revelation that, at age 42, Ben Affleck has one hell of an ass.
- “The entertainers still entertain—and the people still have to get an ass-kicking to go out and vote,” Cosby said.
- Inside, sat at a man on all fours, one high-heeled shoe in his mouth, the other protruding from his ass.
- The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel hath not known me, and my people hath not understood.
- And thy oxen, and the ass colts that till the ground, shall eat mingled provender as it was winnowed in the floor.
- Blessed are ye that sow upon all waters, sending thither the foot of the ox and the ass.
- Think of Samson, who slew a thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass!
- For they are gone up to Assyria, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath given gifts to his lovers.