bonehead 的 2 个定义
- a foolish or stupid person; blockhead.
- being of, by, or for a stupid or unthinking person: a bonehead mistake.
- If you weren't such a bonehead for doing what you start out to do, we could do something interesting.
- What the Americans call a bonehead became what the English call a hard-headed man.
- "Plenty of bonehead plays in those days as well as now," murmured Tom.
- So accept the complimentary comparison—if it fits—which maybe it doesn't, you egotistical bonehead.
- There's no harm will come of it, but only good, if I'm not a bonehead from Bonetown.