charley horse 的定义
- a painful, involuntary cramp of an arm or leg muscle resulting from excessive muscular strain or a blow.
charley horse 近义词
- I mean, the reality of it was, I had to go out and get on a horse, and ride in, shoot the gun — how hard was that, right?
- The poet apparently collapsed in the street upon his departure from “The Horse” and died not long after.
- The Horse You Came in On Saloon, Baltimore Horse-themed bars must be bad luck for famous authors.
- That tweet came from Shay Horse, whose bio lists him as an independent photojournalist with ties to Occupy Wall Street.
- And the budget provides $697,000 to the “Horse Protection Act of 1970.”
- At the mention of the Merrill Horse, Poindexter's countenance took on a demoniac expression.
- But you are mistaken in thinking the force west consists of the entire Merrill Horse.
- It was at this parliament that the famous acts against horse racing and deceitful gaming were passed.
- Four years ago Hetton's horse had been first favourite, but it was ignominiously beaten.
- As the window dropped, Ripperda saw the wounded postilion fall on the neck of his horse.