- advancement in rank or position.
- furtherance or encouragement.
- the act of promoting.
- the state of being promoted.
- something devised to publicize or advertise a product, cause, institution, etc., as a brochure, free sample, poster, television or radio commercial, or personal appearance.
- Also called queening. Chess. the replacement of a pawn that has reached the enemy's first rank by a more powerful piece of the same color, usually a queen.
higher position in organization
promotion 的近义词 35 个
- jump up
- move up
- step up
promotion 的反义词 26 个
- So they could deliver a promotion to that user, Pachter said.
- Use them to consistently and fairly level new hires, and to assess promotions.
- This is because advertisers see opportunities to push media dollars much farther than just a sale, from boosting Google rankings to capturing an email for future promotions.
- Troyes currently plays in France’s Ligue 2, or second division, but has been in contention for promotion to Ligue 1, the top tier, over the past several seasons.
- In every stage of your content creation process, from ideation to design to promotion, keep the emotional components in mind and center them.
- Houellebecq on Thursday announced that he is suspending promotion of the novel.
- Believe it or not, the United States has a man in Havana—and he's set to get a big promotion.
- The culture of promotion through seniority kills creativity and effectiveness.
- Charter schools, rejecting the tenet of promotion through seniority, promised to do better.
- They have experimented with new products and have invested millions into aggressive marketing and promotion.
- A pension encourages earlier retirement from work, quickens promotion, and vitalises the whole service.
- His exceptional ability was soon recognised and his promotion was rapid.
- Promotion came speedily when the guillotine cleared the way in the higher ranks by removing the incompetent and unfortunate.
- Save in war time merit gained little reward; promotion came neither from the east nor the west, but from court favouritism.
- Depend upon it the dreams of both sisters last night were disturbed by visions of possible promotion.