ache 的 2 个定义
- to have or suffer a continuous, dull pain: His whole body ached.
- to feel great sympathy, pity, or the like: Her heart ached for the starving animals.
- to feel eager; yearn; long: She ached to be the champion. He's just aching to get even.
- a continuous, dull pain.
sore feeling; dull pain
feeling soreness or dull pain, often physical
- As a now-firmly middle-aged person with the aches that entails, crossovers are easy to get into and out of than low-slung cars.
- Bonnie Lippe figured the aches and fever she and others in her tour group were experiencing was related to the rich food or the drinking water.
- Families could safely spend holidays together again if the worst-case scenario shifted from being put on a ventilator or dying to possible fever and body aches.
- Low-effort and gentle on the stomach, it’s embraced as a go-to for belly aches, colds, or days of general discomfort.
- Its dense EPP foam was made to smooth away aches and pains, and that’s exactly what it does.
- He was a magician, an invisible teller of tales with the power to make my sides ache without telling a single joke.
- Around 3am, my spindly legs are beginning to ache from balancing on deck, as we heel with each tack.
- But the ache got worse and worse and the next time I fell I couldn't pick him up again, so I dragged him home by the leg.
- I moved him from one shoulder to the other, trying to get rid of the ache in the muscles.
- Thinking about some problems is so hard that it can make your head ache just thinking about thinking about them.
- And a rampant ache in my head, seconded by a medium-sized gash in the scalp, didn't make for an access of optimism at that moment.
- It sent a pleasant tingle through his veins and made that injured arm of his ache again.
- She was very glib with the sheep and the geese, but the grindstone made her head ache, and she gave it up.
- I could bear it if I were the only one, but to think that I must make somebodys heart ache as mine does!
- Oh, how it makes a poor fellow's back ache, to stoop down and weed onions for half a day.