- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., especially as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
- vigor; vitality: economic health.
physical, mental wellness
health 的近义词 35 个
- clean bill
- fine feather
- good condition
- top form
health 的反义词 6 个
- As for the actual health benefits of rice cakes, like so many other foods marketed as “better for you,” they’re really just that — marketing.
- Citing audiences’ health and safety as a top priority, The Kennedy Center is moving most planned programming to spring of 2021 and beyond.
- Which I know can be scary for civilians — the idea that their police or health department needs military backup.
- Pressed on these claims Tuesday, the president falsely said he had already released a health plan.
- Among all registered voters, Biden is narrowly seen as more trusted on health care, by seven percentage points.
- Not to be left behind, progressives in neighboring Wisconsin clamored to join the cutting edge of public health.
- We indulge in expensive cold-pressed juices and SoulCycle classes, justifying these purchases as investments in our health.
- His life as a man is built around health insurance and tax services.
- Each individual race involves an unusual collaboration between researchers, manufacturers, and public-health entities.
- Children in households with more equitable participation of men show better health and development.
- But men, through neglecting the rules of health, pass quickly to old age, and die before reaching that term.
- But I suppose, as he is my nearest relative, it is but natural he should be anxious about my health.
- This Captain Kirton was really the best of the Kirton bunch: a quiet, unassuming young man, somewhat delicate in health.
- But in the end his health gave way, and the Emperor himself wrote to Prince Eugne telling him to send the old warrior home.
- Why use dangerous cosmetics when Jones' soap retains youth and health for the complexion, and fosters the development of beauty?