kink 的 2 个定义
- a twist or curl, as in a thread, rope, wire, or hair, caused by its doubling or bending upon itself.
- a muscular stiffness or soreness, as in the neck or back.
- a flaw or imperfection likely to hinder the successful operation of something, as a machine or plan: There are still a few kinks to be worked out of the plan before we start production.
- to form, or cause to form, a kink or kinks, as a rope.
spasm of muscular tissue
- Musk acknowledged that not all of the kinks have been worked out of the planned battery improvements.
- While Apple is still working through some kinks that have allowed third-party cookies to work in some instances when the feature is switched on, all browsers on iOS and iPad OS will have ITP switched on by the end of the year.
- This, combined with the fact that you’re yanking on random stuff, causes kinks in the cable, which make it even less friendly to wind.
- Despite some kinks, the text predictor is already really good.
- The story doesn’t quite end there though, because stellar history has some curious kinks in it, associated with the actual formation of stars in the first place.
- Indeed--she has helped educate the world on the titillating culture of kink.
- In 2011, Rihanna vocalized her own taste for kink in her hit single SM.
- On the one hand, she was anxious about her colleagues knowing about her kink.
- Those needs varied depending on where respondents were in the kink universe.
- Sometimes she sees clients who are ambivalent about their kink identities.
- Every pull in the shoulders, every hitch in the back, every kink in the sleeves makes me a profound materialist.
- There resulted a kink in his nature, a contradiction that appears repeatedly, not only in his life, but in his writings.
- He stood up straight, throwing back his shoulders to take the kink out of them.
- Short by comparison with the English cat, thin throughout, a little thicker towards the base, without any break or kink.
- First the pack, as packs sometimes will for no visible reason, developed a kink that galled his shoulders obstinately.